Well, I don’t know what ya’ll prayed for after yesterday’s post, but may I just say, “Thank you!” Not only was my husband finally able to fly home late last night, but I learned this afternoon that the Baby Love Carebook was selected to run on Totsy. The sale has been going on all day (and doing quite well) without my knowledge. My product even got the prime placement today. It will move down tonight as new sales are added.
What does all this mean?
Totsy is a members-only, online retailer that offers moms on-the-go and moms-to-be access to brand-specific sales, up to 70% off retail, just for them and the kids, ages 0-7. Each sale lasts only 48 to 72 hours. With every purchase, Totsy will plant one tree in the name of your child to help reduce the effects of deforestation. So, great deals and environmentally friendly; what’s not to love about that?
What’s the Baby Love Carebook?
The Baby Love Carebook™ is the only 24-hour organizer that helps establish baby’s daily routine and create an instruction manual that any caregiver can follow. Awarded the National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, this simple system makes a thoughtful and elegant gift for a new mom or mom-to-be.
What makes the Baby Love Carebook™ unique?
• It helps you find your own routine, not a “one-size-fits-all” approach
• It encourages bonding and allows you to discover the unique needs of your baby
• It creates a customized instruction manual that any caregiver can follow
• One book can track multiple children, making it great for twins
• Includes the one-of-a-kind Allergy Caresheets to keep a food diary and track down a suspected allergy
• The 3-ring binder is the same size (7 x 9 inches) and quality as popular desk-size planners, so you can also insert your own calendars and address pages.
So, there you have it. And from now until Saturday, February 5, 2011, you can get a copy for only $19.99.
Follow this link: http://www.totsy.com/join/WAsAlQ6G then enter your email address and password. You can always cancel your subscription later.
Grace and Peace.